Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Note and iPhone 4 Text Sharpness Comparison


When I was trying to make a decision on getting a Samsung Galaxy Note, one of my concerns was would the text be as sharp and clear as the iPhone 4 or 4s. Sure, I can get all the technical specs for comparison but really how does it look in everyday use? 

If you have the same question or would like to see for yourself before making a decision, I am including some screenshots of how it looks in normal view and when zoomed in to the maximum. I hope you will find this useful in making your decision.


Normal view - no zoom
Left - Samsung Galaxy Note
Right - iPhone 4


Maximum zoom
Left - Samsung Galaxy Note
Right - iPhone 4


Maximum zoom
Left - Samsung Galaxy Note
Right - iPhone 4



No comments:

Post a Comment